Sunday 16 May 2010

Two Challenges!

Here's the other card I have made!

I have created this to enter into two challenges..

Raise The Bar - Yellow, Grey and White
and
Nutcrafters/Nutshells - A card for Mum

For the Raise The Bar challenge, you just had to follow the colour combo, and for the Nutshells challenge, you had to make a Mothers Day card or, (since Mothers Day is in March here in the UK), a card for Mum.

I love this stamp set, Me Time Anya. Wish I was relaxing right now! hehe.
Coloured using Promarkers, papers & flowers from stash.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...you've been busy! An adorable image, and you did great with that color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. What a great mother's Day card! I wouldn't have thought to thrown grey in there...good thinking!

    ReplyDelete